Wow! I Though Captain America: Civil War was great but this new X men blew that out of the water...on a Paar with the first Avengers for me. Taryn said 'I thought I'd be bored' as we walked out of the cinema at 10pm after a long day. She fell asleep almost instantly upon getting in the car, which i think shows how exciting, well paced and interesting it is...and i just carried her to bed, Hayden is still chatting to me about stuff in it.... just fantastic. The fact I saw the first showing a day before official release with my kids makes it even better. This morning started with me wondering who i might invite over for drinks or what i might be able to do to make my birthday special, with no wife around(even though I had a great party on Saturday), but with work buyingme a cake and singing happy birthday, T4Z clearing out the dish washer and Kath reminding me about those gift cards the evening was awesome and my kids were really supportive of it being 'daddy's decision, coz is h his birthday', if this is what happens every 40 years, I can't wait until I'm 80...next time though Kath needs to join in
No comments:
Post a Comment